10 Things You Need to Know About Concealer
When it comes to make-up, the concealer is a basic product. It helps you cover the little imperfections and gives you the clean and smooth look you are looking.
Either you choose to use a commercial or natural one, there are a few thing you need to know about it:
- Yellow concealer: helps you equalize the skin color. It is the most safe color and it is perfect as a base color for make-up;
- Green concealer: helps you cover the redness of you skin. Also is good for acne problems. Do not use it to cover dark circles under eyes or bruises;
- Pink concealer: helps you cover the blue-grey areas on your face, like bruises or dark circles;
- Apply it before you use foundation: help you obtain a much more uniform application of the foundation;
- Use powder: applying powder over the concealer helps better fix the concealer and adjust the color;
- Use it a a base for eyeshadow;
- Choose to use a lighter shade for the concealer then the shade used for the foundation;
- Use it to prevent the eyeshadow to be removed easily;
- Equally distribute it on the eyelid;
- Use it to remove the excess make-up: soak a cotton ear into concealer and remove the excess make-up.