5 Home Remedies to Treat Dark Circles
Stress, lack of sleep, age or our lifestyle can affect the sensible skin around our eyes and can cause problems like dark circles, fine wrinkles or bags under our eyes.
There are some simple homemade remedies that will help you with wrinkles problems in just few minutes. Here are 5 of the most used and effective home remedies to treat dark circles:
- Green tea: you can drink it because green tea helps detox our body, but also you can keep it in the fridge and apply green tea compresses over your eyes.
- Cucumber juice: another well known home remedy is the cucumber: you can either apply cucumber slices or some cotton bad soaked in cucumber juice – either way leave them to action for about 15 minutes and you will have a much more luminous skin.
- Raw potatoes slices – you only need to apply two slices over your eyes and leave them for a few minutes. Better apply them before you go to bed. In the morning you will see the results, if you repeat the treatment 3 times a week.
- Olive oil or almond oil – simple massage your skin with one of these two oils and you will have a much more moisturized skin, wrinkles free.
- Figs– figs are not only delicious but also beneficial for your dark circles: cut one in half and apply the two halves over your eyes for about 10-15 minutes.
Each one of these home remedies are extremely easy to use and with demonstrated results.
Image credit: healthtipswatch.com