5 Winter Hairstyles
Do you know someone who is always wearing the same hairstyle? It maybe their signature, but different seasons calls for different hairstyles!
The cold weather climate has a tendency to do a lot of damage to our hair so it if there was ever a time for a new look, it’s now! If you are looking for a simple, care free hairstyle, please take a look at the 5 winter hairstyles that I have chosen.
1) The layered razor cut is one of my faves. It’s easy to wear if you have thin or thick hair. Razor cuts adds volume to thin hair and reducing bulk from thick hair. It works best if you have straight hair though and it doesn’t matter if your hair is long or short. It’s stylish and you can wear it for work or for play. If you are spending a lot of time in the gym, this cut can make your life easier.
Use a razor instead of scissors to remove the bulk from your hair. If you are looking to achieve more body, you may have to cut more of your hair than desired. The end results of a razor cut are that the hair will be easier to manage and quicker to style. Just add a little gel to create and hold the look you want.
2) Rock a messy hairdo. You can’t go wrong with this winter hairstyle. If you love messy and pretty, this is the perfect combination. Messy hairstyles, in my opinion, are sexy, stylish and they are elegant; I love them. You can wear a messy hairstyle if you have long, medium or short hair. There are plenty of styles to choose from. In fact, I think when it comes to looking the part, some outfits just look better with a messy hairdo.
3) Super short pixie hairstyles are cute! This haircut demands attention. You must have the confidence and the right shape face to pull it off, however, it’s a super winter hairstyle that is low maintenance. What I like best about this style is that you can’t really tell if a hair is out of place.
4) Check out this parted, slicked-down winter hairstyle Jennifer Hudson is wearing. Parts tend to give balance to a full head of hair and shows off your smokey eyes and long lashes. Coloring this style will add depth to short hair. This short haircut will be easy to maintain especially if you wear lots of hats during the cold months.
5) The wavy bob is perfect for showing off shiny, rippling waves. The bob matches with anything that you wear. If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, you can certainly pull off this stacking hair cut. The stacked bob makes curly hair appear classy or you can try the asymmetric cut, with or without bangs. If you are looking for that vintage look, you can certainly have it with the wavy bob hairstyle.
6) The Long Bob is perfect if you have long and want to go short but too scared to take the full chop! Long enough to style but short enough to freshen up your ends and be on trend at the same time! My current winter fave!
You know what I love about these winter hairstyles? I love the fact that
anyone can wear them
each style can be enhanced with color
they can be worn at work, at the gym or for an evening out
they don’t require a lot of maintenance
Well, my inspirational sisters… it’s about that time. Before I go though, Elena and I want to say thanks for continuing to read and share Inspire Beauty tips, for without you, none of this means a thing. In addition to that, we also want to hear your ideas about the perfect winter hairstyle or the perfect hair color for a particular hairstyle.
With that being said, go… be inspiring and be inspired! This is Mikki Donaldson with another Inspire Beauty tip. x