How can we use pure Shea butter?
Shea butter is one of the nature miracles. Used in his pure state from centuries, Shea butter is one of the most hydrating products because it contains lots of fatty acids that are a component of your body as well.
Due to the fact that it also contains vitamins A and D it helps you maintain your skin, and not only, young and healthy, smooth, soft and wrinkles
There are many ways you can use this miracle products, and here are just a few of them:
- For your skin: use it after you shower and you will have the most moisturized skin ever. Preferably use it before going to bed so it will have time to be absorbed by your skin until the morning.
- For your lips: use it as a lip balm – Shea butter is the most amazing lip balm ever.
- For your hair: as a balsam – massage you hair with little Shea butter, cover your hair with a towel and leave it to action for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off.
- For sunburns: it helps calm them and also Shea butter has UV protection factor.
- For you face – massage your face with little Shea butter, especially if you have dry skin
- Use it after shaving – it helps calm your skin
- For baby skin: it will help them with the irritations caused by the dippers (keep is mind it is 100% natural, with no chemicals added so is very safe).
These are just a few of many many ways you could use Shea butter.
Begin with these and then discover yourself much more!