DIY Cleansing Milk with Chamomile
This is a very chip and efficient cleansing milk recipe. You only need two ingredients:
- 500 ml fat milk
- 5-6 chamomile flowers (if you can find them fresh is better, but you can also use dried ones)
What you need to do:
- In a pan, heat the milk and chamomile flowers, over low heat, for about 30 minutes. The milk should be very hot but should not boil. Stir from time to time. After the 30 minutes pass, take the pan away from the oven and leave them to infuse for about 1,5 hours.
- The chamomile flowers will absorb the milk, so the remained quantity will my much less then the original one. So after the 1.5 hours pass, strain the milk and put it in an appropriate recipient.
- You can store it in the fridge for maximum 3 days.
Beside these 2 basic ingredients you can add other, while the pan is on the oven:
- For dried or normal skin you can add: cucumber, honey, olive oil or grape seed oil
- For oily skin you can add: tomatoes, grapefruit, orange.
Enjoy your new cleansing!:)
Image credit: chicandgreendaily.com