Fight Hair Loss with Natural Ingredients
Hair loss may not be painful physically, but it does have very important psychological consequences like depression, lack of confidence or anxiety.
It is normal to loose around 50-100 hairs daily, but when this number is exceeded it is clear something is wrong.
There are numerous thing that may cause hair loss. Among them the most common are are:
- Transition from one season to another
- Unbalanced diet
- Hormonal imbalances
- Birth control pills or other drugs
- Physical or psychic shock
Thankfully, there are also treatments for hair loss and as this is a blog about natural/homemade beauty, I will speak about some very efficient treatments made with natural ingredients.
You may choose the one you find suitable for you. Of course, if none of them work for you, then you may need to see your doctor.
So, lets begin with the recipes for each of the treatments that will help you with hair loss:
- Nettle: you can see in stores many shampoos based on nettle. But here I will present a natural treatment: pour on top of 100 g nettle, 300 g boiled water. Wait until it’s cooled and then add 1 tablespoon vinegar. Leave it for 3 hours and then wash your hair with this mixture every day.
- Plantain/Chamomile/Nettle: mix equal parts of these 3 ingredients so you obtain one whole spoon. Pour over it one cup of boiled water. After is is cold strain it and wash your hair with the mixture.
- Aloe Vera: mix one teaspoon Aloe Vera with, 1 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. castor oil. Leave the max on your hair for 30-40 min. Then rinse off.
Now after you rinse these you will naturally reach for the shampoo due to habit, please don’t. Most shampoos contain ingredients that will strip your hair of it’s natural oils and will certainly undo all the goodness you have just applied. So in this case I would just add conditioner or a little natural oil like coconut oil, then allow a few days before washing with shampoo and conditioner as normal.
I hope you find these 3 recipes useful in helping you fight against hair loss in a very natural way. Please let me know how you get on!