Foods that help nail growth
Beside beauty products, there also are food ingredients that help nail growth. Here you can find the best known foods you need to include in your daily nutrition.
Before I start listing them, let’s talk a little about the importance of having beautiful, healthy nails.
Nails are an important part of our body, especially for women and if we do not take from our food important nutrients than they will be fragile and will break very easy.
Nails have become a fashion accessory. Painted in all sorts of color, a beautiful manicure stats with well groomed nails.
So, here is a list of foods that can help you with nail growth and not only. In order to have beautiful and healthy nails we need to nourish and take care of our whole body:
- Coconut – the nutrients found in the coconut helps clean your body from toxins and nourishes it, thus having nourished and much more healthy nails.
- Eggs – rich in proteins, Vitamin D and biotin it has nourishing properties as well.
- Spinach – rich in iron, Vitamin A, B and E and proteins. Spinach it is one of the best ingredients there is, for your whole body, including your nails.
- Salmon- it is very good for nail growth because it contains numerous proteins that produce collagen.
- Avocado – like spinach is very rich in Vitamin A, B and E and numerous proteins. Also it is rich in healthy fats that will allow your body to better absorb nutrients from other foods.
- Chicken – it contains Zinc and Vitamin B that helps your nails and hair to look healthy
This is a short list of ingredients that help you with nail growth. Many of them I believe are already included in your daily routine. It is not hard to include the others
Image credit: beauty-tips.womenxone.com