Homemade Deodorant with Mango
We can smell nice even without all the chemicals and preservatives contained by the classic deodorants bought from stores.
There are lots of natural deodorant recipes, the only think you need to do is to find out the one that works better for you.
I’ve already shared some stick deodorant recipes, based on Shea butter or coconut oil. This one beside Shea butter, also contains mango butter, and some other butters as well. The recipe presented by Rosalee who has formulated it in 1 years so congrats to her for the patience and great result
As presented by Rosalee, you will need the followings:
- 0.45 oz (12.75 g) kokum butter
- 0.45 oz (12.75 g) illipe butter
- 0.20 oz (5.67 g) mango butter
- 0.90 oz (25.51 g) Shea butter
- 0.35 oz (9.92 g) beeswax
- 1 0z (28.35 g) herbal infusion oil
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/8 tablespoons lime juice
For Rosalee you will found out the whole process of making this homemade deodorant and where you can find all the ingredients.