How to keep away cellulite
Like I said before, cellulite is one of the worst enemy. It doesn’t matter if you are slim or fat. If you have an unhealthy lifestyle it will affect you.
There are a few things you may do to keep it away or to avoid worsening it. I am sure you already know all of these, but let me remind you. Maybe if you see all of them in the same place again it will help you acknowledge their importance.
These is not a miracle recipe of how you can get rid of cellulite doing nothing. There is not such thing. Whoever it promoting these kind of products is fooling you.
- Eat fruits and vegetables – especially fresh ones. Fresh vegetables have lots of antioxidants and will help you keep the cellulite away. Also because they contain water they will keep you hydrated.
- Eat healthy fats – These can be found in olive oil or fish or other ingredients that contain Omega-3. Omega-3 is essential for a beautiful skin.
- Drink lot of water – this is the most common one
- Choose to stay away from junk food, fried food, sweets with lot of sugar and be careful how much you alcohol you drink It will be preferable not to drink at all, but let’s face it, we enjoy a good glass of wine or a cold beer during summer. I know I do
- Last but not least: exercise
Combine all of these with a natural anti-cellulite cream/scrub and you will see the results.
A few simple rules, that will help you keep the cellulite away and have the beautiful skin you deserve. Now that summer is just around the corner, maybe it is time to apply them 😀