Natural remedies for corns
Choosing the wrong shoes, or other causes like sensible skin or synthetic socks can cause corns, but like for many other problems, the nature comes to the rescue again with some corns natural remedies.
Here you can find 6 natural remedies, ingredients you most like have already have in your kitchen that can help you with the fight against these little nasty problems. If none of them have results you most like need to see a doctor:
- Vinegar – soak a cotton pan in some vinegar and cover your corns with it. Leave it overnight and in the morning rub the area with a pumice. Many of the pharmaceutical products for corns are based on vinegar.
- Baking soda – soak your feet in a basin where you have dissolved 3 tablespoons of baking soda in some water.
- Ice – this is wonderful especially when you have a big one, because if you apply some ice on the affected area it will help you with the pain. Also ice helps reduce swelling.
- Chamomile tea – helps drying corns. Soak your feet in some chamomile tea diluted in some water.
- Lemon juice – mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice with 5 crushed aspirins and apply the resulted paste on the affected area. Cover it with a plastic bag and leave it for 10 minutes. Remove the paste with a pumice.
I have listed 5 natural remedies that can help you with this kind of problem. I hope you find one of them suitable for your needs.