Natural remedies for nail fungus
In order to avoid nail fungus or other infections you need to take good care of them and protect them as much as you can. For example, when you clean your home and you use home detergents wear some gloves. Also, try not to cut your nails very very short and hydrate them as much as you can.
If you have contacted nail fungus or any other problem, there are some natural remedies you can apply:
- Baking soda: soak a towel into baking soda and clean your nails;
- Salt: into a bowl pour 1 tablespoon salt and 4 tablespoon water and soak your hands for 30 minutes;
- Olive oil: it has anti-fungus properties – oil the area with problems with olive oil for about 3 weeks;
- Lavender oil: it also anti-fungus properties – soak some cotton into lavender oil and press it on the affective nail;
- Apple vinegar: soak your hands for 30 minutes into a bowl were you mixed 1 part apple vinegar with 2 parts water.
With consistency all of these can help you with nail fungus.
If I had a problem like this I would choose to treat myself naturally. Only if these doesn’t work I would try medications.