Pomegranate & Green Tea Face Mask
One of my favorite beauty tips for the face or for soft, fair skin is pomegranate seeds and peels. Pomegranate is consistently growing as it has crucial benefits. You see, the skin from the pomegranate has more cell reinforcements than any other fruit or vegetable around.
Pomegranate skin is stuffed with cell reinforcements such as flavonoids (proanthocyanidins) and non flavonoids (Vitamin C and Vitamin E) that lessens drooping skin and wrinkles. It refines the blood to keep wrinkles at bay and I like the sound of that. My plan is to avoid sagging skin and deep lines as they tend to make you appear older than you actually are and I love the compliments I get on how young I look.
What I am starting to get are those age spots (ugh). But wouldn’t you know that both pomegranate seeds and its peels are amazingly useful in brightening skin. Pomegranate peels works wonders in keeping the sun off your skin. It obstructs the sun and spares you from the UVA and UVB radiations.
Let’s try this beauty tip and recipe. I know you’re like me and you want to enhance your skin tone, decrease imperfections, avoid acne break outs and to diminish signs of maturing. Green tea and pomegranate are known to aide in skin revival. It levels and lights up skin tone.
Face Mask With Pomegranate And Green Tea
Add a tablespoon of yogurt to natural pomegranate paste. Blend well and include one tablespoon of green tea and a tablespoon of honey. Apply all over face and neck and let it stay for around 30 minutes and rinse off. Wait, there’s more natural Indian beauty tips:
1. To counteract skin break out and cure imperfections, blend a little pomegranate powder with lemon juice and yogurt. Blend well and apply this as a face mask.
2. To lessen the indications of maturing, blend the peel powder with milk to make a smooth paste. On the off chance that your skin is smooth, blend with rose water rather than milk. Apply this paste over the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off. Repeat twice every week to diminish wrinkles and falling neck skin.
3. Applying pomegranate peel powder to the face hydrates the skin, keeping it smooth and supple.
4. Blend peel powder with honey, brown sugar and a little milk to make a smooth scrub. Apply this over a wet face and delicately massage in, using round movements to remove dead skin and clean the skin. Leave for couple of minutes and rinse off with water.
5. It is nature’s best sunscreen for skin. Blend fine pomegranate peel powder with your lotion and apply this all over 20 minutes before you go out. This hinders destructive sun beams and prevent harm from the sun. It’s the sun that destroys our beautiful skin.
Remember the Sun’s rays – UVA, is still having an effect on your skin even in overcast and cloudy skies. Keep your Vitamin D topped up but now you can also protect yourself using this mask!
I hope you enjoy this mask as much as we do.
Until the next time… be inspiring… be inspired! I’m your girl, Mikki D, with another Inspire Beauty tip.