Shea butter homemade deodorant
If you want to go all homemade style then you also should prepare your deodorant at home.
Here is a Shea butter homemade deodorant with ingredients 100% natural.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons Shea butter
- 3 tablespoons Sodium bicarbonate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- a few (around 15-20) drops of any essential oil you like the most ( I used lavender)
What you need to do to prepare the Shea butter homemade deodorant:
- On bain-marie heat the coconut oil and Shea butter. Stir these two ingredients.
- When they are very well combined, take the recipient off the heating source and add the Sodium bicarbonate. Mix very well then add the essential oil you choose.
- Put the mixture in the fridge and when it is hard enough put it in a jar or in a stick deodorant recipient.
Enjoy true homemade pressure!
Image credit: wellnessmama.com