Skin Tags – natural and homemade remedies
Skin tags often appear on the neck, inner thighs area, armpits or nose. Even though they are not harmful or cancerous, they may be uncomfortable to people who have them.
You should consult a dermatologist which will recommend most probably surgery, which is indeed the most recommended way to get rid of skin tags.
But thankfully, there are some natural remedies, efficient and safe ones, that can help you get rid of them. The most important is the fact that you can make them at home and they are less expensive then surgery.
Here you can find the most common and effective homemade remedies when it comes to skin tags:
- Dental Floss – you can make if fall off by simple binding a little piece of dental floss or simple thread around the skin tag – this will make lower the degree of oxygen and the skin tag will simple fall;
- Apple Cider Vinegar – keep the affective area in hot/warm water for about 30 minutes. Then after the skin is very well soak apply some apple cider vinegar and leave it for 15 minutes. Repeat this procedure a few times.
- Castor oil and baking soda – apply on the skin tags a mixture made from castor oil and baking soda 3 times/day for a couple of weeks.
- Potato – apply a fresh potato slice over the affected area. You can fix the potato slice with a bandage.
- Garlic – just cut a clove in half and put on the skin tags one half of garlic. Secure it with something like duct tape. Repeat the procedure for 3 days, and make sure you have a fresh piece of garlic all the time. You will take off the garlic before going to bed and rinse the area.
As far as I could see during my documentation on this subject these are very effective and many people recommend them. So I will pass them over to all of you who are interested.
Image credit: searchhomeremedy.com