How to straighten your hair in a natural way
A natural straight hair is difficult to obtain, that is way many of us use an hair straightener. But if you use it to often it will only damage your hair. Of course there are lots of chemical beauty products that helps you protect your hair if you apply them before straightening it, but also they are natural way to straighten your hair without any chemicals or straightener devices, and here are a few:
- Apply on your hair a mask made of one glass of milk, few honey drops and few crushed strawberries. Leave it for about 2 hours and wash your hair with a light shampoo. Brush your hair with a wide tooth comb.
- The hot oil treatment helps you have a a soft and silky hair.
- Mix 2 beaten eggs with 1 tablespoon olive oil and apply the mask on your scalp. Brush your hair with a wide tooth comb, cover your hair with an aluminum foil and leave it this way for a few hours. Then wash with a light shampoo and you will have shinny straight hair.
- Try washing you hair in the evening or afternoon (not at night so you will not sleep with your hair freshly washed) and bush your hair before washing it.
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
- Brush your hair when it is dried.
- Apply the conditioner in moderate quantities.
This are just a few tips. Yes, some of them are much more time consuming then using a hair straightener but your hair will be much more shinny, healthy and straight in a natural way.
Image credit: myfashionchronicles.com