Tips to help your body detox
The winter holidays are almost over and after this period, when we eat lots of things not so beneficial for out body and drink much more alcohol than we normally do :), our body needs a little help to eliminate all the toxins. The detox comes from the inside, but the results will also be visible on our skin, hair, etc.
Here are some simple tips to help you revive your body, after New Year’s party will also pass. I am sure you all know them, this is just a little reminder:
- Drink at least 2-3 l water/per day.
- Eat dried fruits: apricots, raisins, figs, dates, etc.
- Eat raw fruits prepared either as a fruit salad (do not add cream ) or as shakes.
- Substitute coffee with green tea – will help you feel energized.
- Eat raw vegetables. If you make a salad add cold pressed olive oil.
- Eat 1-2 teaspoons of honey daily, instead of sugar.
- Eat whole grains, raw nuts, seeds.
- Drink natural homemade juices and herbal infusions.
- Each morning, before breakfast drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon honey and juice from ½ lemon.
- The least, but as important is the others – exercise or just walk, but in an active way as much as you can!
Image credit: godswaytohealth.wordpress.com