Goat’s milk shampoo bars are becoming increasingly popular. Not only are they better for the environment, but they also provide an effective and natural way to cleanse and protect your hair and scalp. With this easy recipe, you can make your own goat’s milk shampoo bar at home.
– 3.5 ounces of goats milk soap base
– 1.2 ounces of coconut oil
– 0.5 ounce of jojoba oil
– 0.5 ounce of avocado oil
– 0.5 ounce of sweet almond oil
– 0.1 ounce of vitamin E oil
– 25 drops of essential oil of your choice
1. Start by cutting the goats milk soap base into small cubes and place them in a heat-safe bowl.
2. Place the bowl on a double boiler and heat gently until the soap base has melted completely.
3. Once melted, remove the bowl from the heat and add in the coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E oil. Stir the mixture until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Now add in the essential oil of your choice. We recommend using a combination of lavender and rosemary for a calming and soothing effect.
5. Pour the mixture into a silicone soap mold and let it cool and solidify for several hours.
6. Once cooled and solidified, the shampoo bar is ready to use.
Your homemade goat’s milk shampoo bar is now ready to use! This recipe makes a single bar of shampoo, but can easily be multiplied to make a larger batch. This shampoo bar is gentle enough to use on all hair types and is a great way to enjoy the natural benefits of goats milk while also protecting your hair and scalp.