Are you looking for a natural, gentle way to cleanse and moisturize your hair? Then try making this DIY Goat’s Milk Shampoo Bar with Jojoba oil. This DIY shampoo bar is simple to make and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy.
Goat’s milk is a natural source of vitamins, minerals and proteins that provide deep moisture to your hair and scalp. It also contains lactic acid, which helps to balance the pH of your scalp and hair. Jojoba oil is a natural, non-greasy oil that is a close match to the natural sebum produced by the scalp. It offers deep nourishment, moisturizing, and protective benefits to the hair.
To make this DIY Goat’s Milk Shampoo Bar with Jojoba oil, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1/2 cup of grated goat’s milk soap base
– 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
– 1/4 cup of distilled water
1. Begin by melting the grated soap base in a double boiler.
2. Once the soap has melted, add in the jojoba oil and stir until fully incorporated.
3. Slowly add in the distilled water and stir until fully incorporated.
4. Pour the mixture into a soap mold and allow it to cool and harden.
5. Once the soap has hardened, remove it from the mold and cut it into smaller pieces.
Your DIY Goat’s Milk Shampoo Bar with Jojoba oil is now ready to use. To use it, wet your hair and massage the bar directly onto your scalp and hair. Rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy the soft, healthy feel of your hair.
This DIY Goat’s Milk Shampoo Bar with Jojoba oil is the perfect way to gently cleanse and nourish your hair. Plus, it’s easy and affordable to make. So, what are you waiting for? Try making this DIY shampoo bar today and enjoy the soft, healthy feel of your hair.