Goat’s milk shampoo bar is a natural and easy way to nourish your hair and scalp without harsh chemicals. Not only is it a great alternative to traditional shampoo, but the rich lather and creamy texture make it a luxurious experience. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own all-natural goat’s milk shampoo bar in the comfort of your own home.
Goat’s milk is naturally packed with vitamins and minerals that help to nourish your hair and scalp. It contains lactic acid which helps balance the pH of your scalp and helps remove dirt and oils. It is also rich in fatty acids and proteins that help to strengthen and condition your hair.
To make your own goat’s milk shampoo bar, you will need the following ingredients:
• ½ cup of pure, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil
• ½ cup of coconut oil
• ½ cup of goat’s milk soap base
• 2 tablespoons of castor oil
• 2 tablespoons of beeswax
• 10 drops of essential oil of your choice (optional)
1. In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax together.
2. Once melted, add in the castor oil, goat’s milk soap base and essential oils (if desired).
3. Stir until everything is combined and pour the mixture into a silicone mold.
4. Let cool and harden for at least two hours.
5. Once cooled, pop out of the mold and enjoy your homemade shampoo bar!
Using goat’s milk shampoo bars is a great way to naturally cleanse and nourish your hair and scalp. The creamy lather and luxurious scent will leave you feeling refreshed and your hair looking and feeling its best. With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily make your own goat’s milk shampoo bar for a ‘moo’velous result!